Germany formally known as Federal Republic of Germany. Geographically it is located in Western Europe and Denmark surrounding it from North. We get Poland and Czech Republic on East side, Austria on southeast, Luxembourg, France and Belgium border Germany from west, Netherland on Northeast and Switzerland on southwest. There are total 16 constituent states in Germany. Berlin is its largest and capital city. There are 81 million residents in Germany and this makes it the most populated state in the European Union. It is the second most in-demand migration destination in the world after USA. Germany’s economy is world’s fourth largest. Germany is worldwide market leader in several technological and industrial sectors.
Universities in Germany
There are two types of Higher Education in Germany:
- Universities including the Universities of Technology, abb. TU
- Universities of Applied Sciences or Fachhochschulen, abb. FH
Some top German Universities are:
- International School of Management, Dortmund.
- GISMA Business School, Hanover.
- IAS International Academy of Students
- EU Business School, Munich.
- GISMA Business School, Hanover.
Universities here are research oriented and follow the principle of unity of research and teaching.
There are basically two intakes in Germany:
· Summer – March/April
· Winter – September/October
The basic communication language in Germany is either English or German and hence IELTS or TOEFL with GRE is required. Learning German is not compulsory but it is good to have basic knowledge of German language for living & socializing.
There are over 500 courses in English language here. Courses range from almost all engineering fields including Civil, Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science, IT, Electrical.
Universities in Germany comes under the jurisdiction of the Government and this is the reason there is availability of free education in Germany.
Universities in Germany usually don’t follow concept of representation due to free education.
Advantages of studying in Germany
- Quality education in safe and modern environment.
- English taught courses.
- Schengen Visa
- International students are allowed to work part time
- Internship opportunities available
- 1.5 years post study work visa
- Enrolling in a master’s degree quite easy
- Exposure to Diverse Culture
How to obtain German Visa?
For getting German visa, you need to show strong finance proof of your capability to finance your living expenses throughout your course duration. For this you need to:
- Present a letter of funds to the German Embassy. You can get this letter from those who are financing your studies in Germany, can be your parents or any German relative.
- Also you have to deposit a German blocked account and put amount of say 7000 euro. This account is opened in German embassy as you receive your admission letter.
What we offer?
Low or no-tuition fees makes Germany an ultimate choice for international students.
- We at Krishna Consultants help student to search Universities as per the student’s preference of subject and profile and provide them list of institutions.
- We also will provide the details like admission criteria, deadlines, tuition fees and application procedure about the finalized Universities.
- We provide you formats & samples of important documents like Resume, LORs, and Essays.
- We will review the draft Resume, LORs & Essays. Suggestions will be given to make them more effective.
- Assistance in completing application to one University will be provided from KC office. Support for prompt doubt clearing in case of applications to the other Universities will be provided.
- Guidance about visa documentation, procedure & expert mock interview before the actual visa interview.
- Pre departure briefing.