1. BOLC Distance Learning Scholarships
- Basic English language skills.
- Well motivated and passionate about future.
- Aged 16 years or older.
- Student can get one scholarship per student per year.
2. Macquarie University Scholarships
- To meet the English requirements of the course they have selected.
- Meeting a minimum academic score in their previously completed qualification.
3. European School of Management and
4. International Ambassador Scholarships from University of West London
- If the students have been offered a full-time undergraduate or post-graduate course at the University of West London.
- The international ambassadors are the active representatives of the university. They have to participate in the current as well as future promotional activities. The ambassadors will also contribute from time to time for the promotion of University of West London by supporting the events which are organized by the international office.
5. Holland Scholarship University of Twente
- Your program should start in the academic year which you are applying for.
- You have not studies in Netherlands previously for a full degree at any level.
- You have a good GPA e.g. 7.5 out of 10.
- You have the English language proficiency like IELTS 6.5.
6. Global Schools Foundation – GIIS Global Citizen Scholarships
7. Dr Abdul Kalam International Postgraduate Scholarships
- Applicant must be an international student.
- Have achieved a distinction or average of 75 % or above in the undergraduate studies.
- Not holding any scholarship currently from the University of Sydney.